Special offer! View larger
The displayed image may differ slightly to the served product.
Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)
In Stock! Get it in 48h with Express delivery..Due to local bank holidays, express delivery will take 3 days.
Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) ideal for work.
- - Colour Grey
- - Trousers with pocket-meter, hammer-holder, knee-holder and side pocket
- - Elastic rubber waist
- - Anti-abrasive material and reflective details
- - Triple seams for longer durability
- - Ideal for the workshop and sites
- - Various sizes: M, L, XL and XXL
- - EN ISO 13688:2013
Warning: Last items in stock!
More details on the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)
The Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) include an elastic band for comfortable working. These Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) are ideal to use throughout the year, in the workshop as well on the site.
Features Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)
- Trousers with knee pads
- Colour Grey,you can also buy the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (beige)
- Ideal for use in workshops and industries
- Includes side pocket
- Reflective details for greater safety during use
- Includes: pocket for knee-holders, hammer-holder and meter holder
- Contrasting details of abrasive material
- Various sizes: M, L, XL and XXL
- Elastic rubber waist
- Triple seams for greater resistance of the fabric
- Non-deformable clothing
- Pants to wear at all times of the year
- Normative CE EN ISO 13688:2013
Material Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)
- 65% polyester
- 35% twill cotton of 250gr/m²
- Contrasting details 100% Polyester
Sizing Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) Below you find a table to find out what size is best for you when you want to wear these safety pants.
What implies the normative CE EN ISO 13688:2013 of the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)? This European regulation or certification for these trousers ROCK implies that this protective equipment is:
- Protective clothing
- Resistant to penetration
- High visibility pants (for its reflective details)
- Resistant to breathability
- Protective clothing against cold environments
Know the limits of the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) All the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora do not protect in the following cases:
- Thermic risk
- Mechanical aggressions (cuts, drillings, ...)
- Risk of climatic aggressions (acids, solvents, ...)
- Injuries due to lack of visibility
- Risk of crossing and extinction of fire
- Any other risk for which this garment is not certified
Do you want to wear the Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey) for your work on the site? ⚠ The manufacturer preserves the right to change the content at any time without further notice.
Accessories for Trousers ROCK Utility Diadora (grey)