More details on the Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit
Use the Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit to trace precisely on the construction site.
The Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit is ideal for marking and tracing lines on the site, on any type of support or material.
Features Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit
- High impact ABS case
- Twisted rope of 30 meters, polyester for a great resistance.
- Waterproof case
- Anti-slip rubber pick-up with spare hook
- Great speed of rewinding: 3 times faster
- Chalk view window to see exactly how much chalk you have left
- Metal crank folds into the case for ease of storage
- Rubber over moulded case for strength and better grip
- Can be used vertically as a plumb bob
- Large 45g chalk capacity to reduce refilling times
- Stainless steel end hook for added durability and rust prevention
- Includes a bottle of chalk and a permanent marker
Stanley permanent marker with fine tip - colour black
The Stanley permanent marker has a high resistance to erasure and water on most surfaces. It is also quick drying, and writes practically on any surface: concrete, copper, wood and metal. It is also designed to paint screws and bolts, mark tools and pipes. It is ideal for electricians, plumbers and installers in general.
How to use the Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit? Here are the steps to get a good marking with this Stanley accessory:
- Fill the marker tank with chalk, close and shake. That way we ensure that the string is completely covered in chalked
- Stretch the rope
- Position the rope at the reference points and tension it
- Pinch the string (as if it were a guitar) against the support (which we want to mark) and leave tracer powder on the surface
- Use the marker for more precise marking details
Accessories Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit
- ABS case with capacity of 45 gr and rope of 30 meters
- Bottle of chalk of 113 gr
- Permanent marker with fine tip, colour black
Use the Stanley Fatmax Chalk line kit to make the layout with chalk on the constructionsite and during renovations. ⚠ The manufacturer preserves the right to change the content at any time without further notice.