More details on the Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW
Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW ideal to cut and smooth construction materials.
The Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW is perfect to use for cutting, grinding and smoothing of construction materials
Features Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW
- Tool of 18V
- Max. Disc diameter: 125mm
- Includes case, charger and 2 batteries of 4Ah
- Cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat and low profile gear case improves durability and ergonomics
- High performance motor
- For uses of cutting and smoothing construction materials
- Tool free guard allows for quick and easy guard adjustment
- Three position side handle for additional control and safety
- Lithium-batteries of 4Ah
Uses Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW
- Construction: Cutting rebar, cutting scaffolding tube to length, light duty concrete grinding, bolt cutting,...
- General Construction: Tile cutting, masonry slab cutting, metal cleaning, fastener cutting, etc
- Plumbers: Tile cutting for installation, pipe cutting, demolition and installation
- Metal Workers: Steel erection, weld grinding, cutting bar/sheet to size, general cleaning, rust removal,...
- Electricians: Cutting uni-strut, cable trays, conduit, trunking, threaded rod, general metal grinding,...
Accessories Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW
- 2 batteries lithium of 4Ah
Do you need to cut construction materials? Use than the Grinder Stanley 125mm 18V FMC761M2-QW. ⚠ The manufacturer preserves the right to change the content at any time without further notice.